GRASSINGTON HOUSE - OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
With COVID cases rising by the day we have now invested in our own Fogging Machine.
We fogg the whole house daily & The Pod after every use. Safety and reassurance has to our main priority during these very strange times.
It has been a particularly challenging time for everyone in the past few months and here at Grassington House we are incorporating the UK government guidelines for your safety and comfort and that of our staff. We will continue to change our pledge in accordance with the latest directives as they evolve.
- Social distancing has been in place for many weeks across supermarkets, shops, and other public areas. Please be mindful and respectful always.
- We have the highest of cleaning standards, however, each staff member will be given an induction on their return to work for the new rules regarding best cleaning practices. These include washing their hands every hour and using the sanitising units every 20 minutes. They will also be provided with and asked to wear PPE when instructed.
- All surfaces throughout the bar, restaurant and hotel will be wiped down after any individual or group use. This may cause minor delays to our service.
- Hand sanitising units have been situated throughout the property for all our customers, staff and suppliers that consistently deliver to us.
- Access to items through the hotel, restaurant, bar, and terrace that are regularly touched may be available to you in a new way or may have been temporarily stopped. New features will include a ‘disposable menu’.
- Toilets will be checked and sanitised every hour.
- Please wear whatever face covering makes you feel comfortable. This is a personal choice, so we respect your wishes, however, we cannot enforce this for all visitors.
THE BAR & RESTAURANT
- During this time, we have new opening hours. These are12 noon to 8pm from Wednesday to Sunday each week starting from Friday July 10th.
- Booking a table will be easy for you – please email@example.com with the time that you would like and the number in your party, lead customer name and phone number. We will confirm straight back to you if this is available. Alternatively, you can use the ‘Book A Table’ button on our website www.grassingtonhouse.co.uk or www.resdiary.com.
- If you wish to arrive without a booking then we will be instructing our staff to allocate a table to you when it is safe to do so and the area has been fully sanitised from the last guests. This could take some time and we appreciate this will be frustrating. Our team will do their best to accommodate you. If they cannot, they will advise you straight away when a table will be available for use.
- A new layout has been configured in all eating areas and this includes non-intrusive and appropriate screening. We have taken extensive advice on this and kindly request that you do not move the chairs and tables.
- The guidelines that have been issued state that no more than two households will be dining inside together (including your support bubbles).
- Investments have been made into new tills and therefore ordering will be available shortly on a new App. We will keep you informed.
- Tables on the Terrace can include up to 6 people from any household.
- Parties of 7 or more may only be from two households (including your support bubbles).
- Rooms are available fromJuly 15th.
- Book your rooms via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01756 752 406. Alternatively you can use the ‘ Book A Room’ button on our website www.grassingtonhouse.co.uk.
- Our 9 bedrooms will be given a deep clean following every guest’s departure. This has always been ‘as standard’ with us, however, now, instructions will be taken to another level.
- Reception Area – we will be providing a protective screen barrier to shield all residents and staff to ensure everyone’s safety.
We look forward to providing you with some great Yorkshire hospitality once again!
John & Sue Rudden and the team at Grassington House