The Pod at Grassington House
Its arrived! Have you seen it yet? We have an amazing and very
safety conscious little addition to our award-winning team!
Why not join us for a fantastic private dining experience in our brand-new luxury POD @ Grassington House.
Perfect for social distancing, or just for exclusivity and supreme comfort,
our POD seats between 2-6 people and can be hired for breakfast,
lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, a business meeting, or a private
Come rain or shine, THE POD is a totally unique and safe way to enjoy any meal or event!
Look out for the seasonal packages throughout the rest of this year including something incredibly special for Christmas in December.
PRIVATE DINING @ THE POD
Wednesday & Thursday - £30.00 Hire Charge
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - £40.00 Hire Charge
This fee is taken on booking and is non-refundable. Please note for all private dining options - menus will be provided to make your food choices on confirmation of your reservation.
Breakfast – From 08:30
Lunch – From Noon
Afternoon Tea – From 14:30
Dinner – From 18:00
MEETINGS @ THE POD
9am – 4pm from Wednesday to Friday for 2-6 people – the below fees are taken on booking and are non-refundable. All bookings include complimentary Wi-Fi and water.
Menus will be provided to make your food choices on confirmation of your reservation.
Option One – Just hire THE POD and then choose your refreshments from our extensive in-house menu and pay as you order. 9am – 4pm - £100.00
Option Two – THE POD hire plus an AM and PM
serving of refreshments and a cold buffet lunch.
2 persons - £140.00
4 persons - £180.00
6 persons - £220.00
CELEBRATIONS WITH STYLE @ THE POD
Our bespoke drinks and menu packages are the only way to unwind after a long day… or celebrate ‘safely shielding in style’ for your birthday, anniversary or… just because its Friday!
Partnering with local breweries and producers we have the best to offer. Plus, we can source all those lovely extras and have them ready for your arrival - cakes, balloons and even create personalised menus.
EXPERIENCES @ THE POD
Not sure whether to choose a lunch or a dinner experience at THE POD? Why not buy one of our vouchers redeemable against any of our packages. Starting from only £50, just choose your amount and we will present you with an envelope of beautifully designed vouchers for your gift.
OVERNIGHT STAY & DINE IN @ THE POD
Enjoy a luxurious overnight stay in one of our award-winning feature rooms and a private dining experience in THE POD. Prices starts from £132.50 per person which includes a £50.00 allowance per person for dining.
BOOKING ANY OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS IS EASY:-
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone us on 01756 752406.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The booker agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Hire Charge - On booking THE POD, you will be required to pay the standard hire charge, and this is non-refundable.
- Menus - On receipt of your hire charge you will receive the menu’s that are available to you and you are politely requested to make your choices and advise of us of final numbers, (between 2-6 people) 48 hours before your visit.
- Covid-19 - THE POD will be fully sanitised between each visit and please be advised that due to our Covid-19 best practices we will not be accepting payments by cash. Debit or Credit cards only. Our full Covid-19 statement can be found here:- COVID STATEMENT
Time Slot - The time slot, indicated by
your booking in THE POD has been allocated exclusively for
you as our guest, and for your guests and must be adhered
to. Failure to leave after your allocated slot will result
in our team politely requesting that you vacate THE POD.
Promotional Codes -There are no promotional
codes for THE POD. Promotional codes that are redeemable via
the ‘restaurant’ or ‘bedrooms’ at
Grassington House are separate and apply only to the
Client liability for damage - You shall be
held liable for any damage or loss (including any costs and
expenses arising there by), suffered by Grassington House as
a result of the event.
Force Majeure - The Grassington House will
not be liable for any failure to comply with any contractual
booking conditions to and by any cause beyond its control,
including but not limited to fire, storm, explosion, flood,
Act of God, action of any Government or Governmental agency.
Non-Smoking Policy - The Grassington House
enforces a strict non-smoking policy throughout the whole of
the building. Failure to comply, especially in the hotel
bedrooms, will result in a £250 charge.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol on premises - No wine or other beverage or food maybe brought into the hotel or grounds by the client or guests for consumption on the premises.
- Hotel Reputation - At the absolute and unfettered discretion of the hotel, any function maybe cancelled, even if paid in full, if the hotel has reasonable grounds for believing that the holding of such function would prejudice the reputation, good name, or standing of the hotel.
All prices include VAT Grassington House reserves the right to change prices and specification due to outside factors beyond our control. These prices are valid up to and including 31st December 2021